Pages

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Paolo Sy

After weeks of anticipation, finally, Paolo Sy and I collaborated for a sort of a fun shoot. To my delight, there were five other photographers who were there. I was so amazed of how young they are. All of them, including Paolo, are just college students who taught themselves and each other how to work the camera. I will post one by one some photos of me taken by each of them.

Phootgraphy by Paolo Sy | Make-up, styling, and modeling by yours truly
Photography by PAOLO SY | Make-up, styling, and modeling by yours truly
I teased my hair for this layout, but I dunno why after a few minutes, my hair became straight again. Ugh, that mousse by Kérastase does not work. :|

Anyhoo, Paolo Sy is a 23-year-old local-based photographer. His work has been published in numerous local magazines. He is also one of the photographers for the promotional materials of ABS-CBN's hit series, Kristine.

0 comments:

Post a Comment