Pages

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

I Need Help :)

I was checking my Zeros and Fives blog early this morning when I saw a comment from one of the most popular bloggers in the country--FlairCandy. I couldn't help but be flattered so I went to her ever-fab blog to let her know how honored I was.

One particular entry about a serpent ring caught my eye. Aside from it being gold, the design made me curious and right then and there I knew I had to get it. As I have said in my previous post, I'm starting to fancy and collect rings.


Photo taken by Kristel Chuateco, grabbed it from FlairCandy

Isn't it gorgeous? Unfortunately, I can't have it that easy (unless I have Php4, 000). I have to upload my photo on Panopio Jewelry' Facebook page and have it liked by tons of people. Here's the photo I uploaded:


Do you like it? If you do, could you like Panopio's page, then my photo?  I don't normally do this you know, but I want the ring so bad. Readers, help me? Pretty please? I would consider this a gigantic favor. Thank you! :) Mwah!

0 comments:

Post a Comment