Pages

Thursday, July 29, 2010

take 1

Make up and Styling by Daf Benosa; Photography by *****
Finally, I was able to make up my mind on what to post on this blog. My Blogger account has been around for quite awhile. It has undergone lots of "renovations" (from emo to gossip/hate posts) as I can't really decide on what to put here. Now for my first post, I am announcing to the world that this blog of mine will cover my adventures (if you could call it that) in the big and crowded city of Manila. Is it still a little vague? 

Alright. Before we get to the details, I would explain first why the hell those pictures of me are present in my freshman entry. Obviously it's not just a picture-taking, camwhoring time. Pardon me if it looks that way to you, but I'm about to include them in my portfolio (if you have adverse reactions, you may comment below). 

So there. I am an aspiring model (yes, even if I am height-deficient). Currently I've been going around the city for ex-deal photo shoots locations. The photo above was my very first photo shoot. The photographer is a friend/ex-boyfriend/boyfriend/i-don't-know-anymore who takes on photography as a hobby. It was a sort of an impromptu Saturday photo shoot actually; he was feeling down that time because of his first block exams. So I thought, fine let's just watch Inception. And boy, Inception was one hella movie. Christopher Nolan, the writer and director of the movie, was brilliant though the movie was pretty long. What should I expect, right? Content-wise, I should say Inception will not disappoint your brains. Remoo and I love mind-boggling movies. We reached home by 11 p.m. I guess, and I was surprised when he told me we'll take some test shots. So I was like thanking Inception for inspiring him. :-) And so we did. We finished shooting by 12:30 and did another shoot the next day. You could checkout the outcome of our photo shoot here.

So this is it. I have another photo shoot in Pasay, scheduled the next week so stay in touch.! 8D

0 comments:

Post a Comment