Pages

Tuesday, September 7, 2010


Click the photo to enlarge. :)

Hello to my very first setcard! Aside from a portfolio, a model should always have with him/her a setcard a.k.a compcard. The difference between a port and an sc is that the latter contains all the vital measurements of the model, enabling an agent/client to see rightaway if he/she would be the fiiting model.

Anyhoo, I haven't been posting here lately. I was very busy reconstructing my Tumblr blog. If you guys have time, do check it out and follow me if it's interesting enough for you. I was very happy last night because finally I can tweak HTML codes and personalize a theme I got from the Tumblr theme garden. I removed the right sidebar and placed all its contents to the other side, widened the width, and added some pretty cool widgets/links to my other sites, which I also placed here on my Blogspot. 

I don't have any photos from shoots to post today because I haven't attended any yet. However, I was able to attend 2 VTRs last week -- W Talent and ModelShop. It went really well. I was very nervous before I entered the doors of these agencies, thinking I might not be able to please them. But of course, I told myself I can nail it and I did! They told me they will call if there will be projects. I can't wait to start! Yihee!♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment