Pages

Monday, October 11, 2010

How are you feeling today?

I feel terrible. I'm emotionally harassed. I want to go away, to go where people are proud of and happy for me and for what I do. I have never intended to offend anyone. I have been careful with my decisions because I DO NOT WANT TO TARNISH ANYONE'S REPUTATION. I do not understand how the things I do can embarrass people, especially the ones I love. It's fashion; it's art.

What I want people to understand is that I get very tired and exhausted five days of the week. I concentrate on work on those days and decline any offer that coincide with it. But the two remaining free days that I have are my only recreation days. I look forward to those because those are the only times that I get to do what I'm most passionate about.

NEXT YEAR, I WILL STUDY FASHION DESIGN. Some may think that I am too ambitious. Yeah I guess, I am. But I would prefer to be ambitious than to be regretful in the end that I did not even try to chase my dream. Some may also say that I am rushing things. But we only have a single, short, and uncertain life, so why not make the most of it while we still have it?

I went away because I wanted to be free, to be independent, and to learn from my own mistakes. But that won't be possible if people kept on telling me what to do and what they think is best for me.

Nevertheless, I am hoping that things will be fine soon. I'll let them simmer down before I air my side. Pray for me though, I wish they will understand me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment